Thursday, September 4, 2008

Esthetics School

So I finally started school to become an Esthetician. The first few days have been rough (mostly bookwork), but I finally started doing some treatments today and I will be learning chemical peels tomorrow and I can not wait. Its funny, I never thought I would have this much fun in school, but it is great. I am going to be busy for the next little while (I am hoping to do nursing school in conjunction with the esthetics training) but it will all be worth it. I am sure all of you will enjoy it as well... I am going to make all my family and friends have healthy, beautiful, and for those that want it, hair free skin. I will need some brave people to come in to the school so I can practice on you. Saturdays are our friends and family days so please call or email me if you are interested. I promise I will take good care of you and you get an really great deal ;-).


The only thing I am having a hard time with is leaving Toby alone all day. I am so grateful for my sweet mom, she tries to spend as much time as she can with him while I am gone. I am sure he is fine, but I don't like being away from him. He is my little angel I don't know what I would do without him. Come on who wouldn't love that face. LOL.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I had a roommate that went to Esthetician school. It was so nice!!! I took full advantage of it, I wish I was in Utah so I could come to you now!
Good luck with it all!!

Cheney's said...

How long are you going to be in school? I would love to come and try it out. So next time I'm in town I'll give you a call okay. :)

Cheney's said...

Oh Mallorie! I love that you have gone back to school. This fits you so well! I hope to come home and be your brave person to try it out! Love ya hun! Take care...this is Kimi! My email is hermiyasaki@myldsmail.net

Craner Family said...

Hey Mal-

I got your blog from Mele. I'm so excited for you and your new career! Hope you make it into a nursing program fast, I heard there's quite the waiting list. Anyway, I'd love to get pampered some time. Perhaps when Zac gets a little older and when Ry's actually home, I'll give you a buzz. Love ya! -Katy