Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Blog

Well I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging. Me and Toby are still out in California. I think we are still deciding if we like it.

Pros:
-Weather!
-Beach
-Shopping
-Sprinkles Cupcakes... mmmm

Cons:
-Away from family
-Fleas... dogs get fleas in California, we learned that the hard way.
-No good movie theaters...can you believe it I have only found one movie theater with stadium seating
- Gas prices... I know its a lot everywhere, but I am pay $5 per gallon... ouch!

So many decisions to make, but I have had a wonderful summer waking up and eating my cookie crisp cereal while I watch the waves crash.

Toby and I miss you all very much! I am enjoying looking at every one's blogs, it feels like the only way I know what is going on in your lives.

No comments: