Thursday, July 31, 2008

Twilight


Wow.... I know I know you have all been telling me how amazing the Twilight book series are, but I could not get into it. I read the first two chapters about four times in hopes of getting "hooked". It never happened, so I read Chasing Harry Winston.. then I moved on to the Pretty Little Liars series and read all four of those. Still everywhere I turned people were talking about Twilight, so I relentlessly picked it up for one last try. Luckily I was in a situation where I could read for an hour or stare at the wall for an hour. Now I am so incredibly "hooked". I cannot get enough. I just started on New Moon and I am sure I will get through it by the end of the weekend. Now I hear a fourth book is coming... I can't wait to read them all. I highly recommend these books to everyone!!!!

No comments: